HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, September 26, 2011

Vintage Lady

 
Another Funky Fold Card. So much fun. The image I used is Flapper Melody from Crafts and Me.I colored this image with Sketch Copic Markers.  Again. I just love these images very Vintage.
   
Brown and White Ovals are Nestabilites Petite Oval, Brown card stock is from Stampin Up, Paper- Stash Vintage Shabby Tim Holtz, pearls on the right and left of the frame are from Michael's as well as the Creme Colored pearls in the corner, pearls at the bottom is a plastic ribbon. I had this from my wedding stash, Diamond Stickles on her flower. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. let me start here 1st, lol, Welcome to Blogland, super place to be and such lovely friends made!!!

    You sure are so talented, love your coloring and the way you put your cards together, stunning!!
    ps; see we both like similar stamps, Crafts and Me are adorable........:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love this card, so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...