HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This Hat Fits Me Just Perfectly

 
The card size is 5 x7. The image I used is New Hat by Lili of the Valley. I colored with Sketch Copic Markers and Prisma Pencils. Still on training wheels with the Pencils. LOL. 
   
Petite Oval and Photo Corners  Nestabilites.Card stock Bazzill Pink, Paper -K & Company ,  Ivory ribbon from my stash, the pink roses are from Michael's called Recollections. Martha Stewart Doily Lace Deep Edger border punch, pearls, back round  image color I used my compressor.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I am really seeing the one stunning creation after the other, serious, i usually say what is in my heart, gorjuss image, love Lilly of the Valley, perfect assemble and love the inking/chalking of her background!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...