HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, September 26, 2011

Welcome to my First Blog!!

Hi everyone! This is my very first blog post. Very excited, but nervous at the same time. I have admired so many people's blogs and enjoy reading them and learning from them as well. I thank them for there inspiration as I continue to grow. When I first started this crafting addiction. I had no idea where it was going to lead me. I have been asked on numerous times do I have a blog? or website the answer was no. So I thought after several years. I would start one. I have to tell you? The hardest thing for the blog was the name. I just could not think of a name at all. Then one day in late summer I called Joanna (friends for over 10 years gotta love her she is an Angel). She thought of the name for my blog she said the Angels gave her name while she was on the phone with me.  So sit back, relax and enjoy the Scraps of Faith Creations from the Heart Faith journey. I am still on training wheels so just roll with me. I am so very blessed with a great husband, family, teachers, amazing friends who are my extended family. I give thanks to god he directs my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...