HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Just want to say Thank You

Hi, Everyone!!

I will post a card shortly.  I just want to say Thank You for the sweet words, comments, and inspiration you have all given me on my cards. I can’t take the credit.  It is what God has given to me to share with everyone. Still learning as I go.  I am still in AWE! Words just can’t express the way I feel.  I still can’t believe I have a blog maybe one day it will hit me. (Smiles).  Every card I do is with God’s Grace, there are times when I do a card and it is just not flowing but, in the end it works out.  It took me a very long time to do a blog. I thought I was not ready, not good enough. I was still struggling to get ideas. Sometimes we are our worst critics. I am truly blessed with a great husband, teachers, family, friends, extended family.  Everyone played a part in my blog journey. I Thank You from the bottom of my Heart.  I want to especially Thank Dena from   http://denasstampingcorner.blogspot.com/ and Suzanne from  http://scrapbitz.blogspot.com . Thanks for everything.  They know I needed that loving push.  Last but, not least. I thank Joanna for the blog name we have been friends for over 10 years we are family. She and my other friends saw the potential but, I could not see it. Mom I thank so much for your help in everything. Hey my mom works for a Paper Company!  I get samples from my Mom's company and I practice on them till I get my designs out of my mind and unto the paper. (Smiles). 

Thanks so much to everyone who has helped and pushed me along from inception to where I now can share my creative thoughts, and spread the joy to others,  it means a lot to me.



1 comment:

  1. God has surely blessed you and you are blessing us! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...