HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Spoil Yourself Have A Cupcake

This card is size 6 x 6. The image I used is Hello Cupcake - Lili of the Valley Stamp. I stamped the image with Archival Black Waterproof Ink. Colored with Distressed Ink Refill- Tumble Glass, Broken China, Spun Sugar, Face,Hands,Legs and Hair-Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Paper- DCWC-Glitter Sweet Stack. Another one of my favorite papers.
Card Stock-Stampin Up- Whisper White, Chocolate card stock from my stash, Wild Orchid Flowers, Deco Art Glamor Dust, Lime Green Glitter-Martha Stewart (Had both these Glitters for over a year just now using them) LOL, Liquid Pearls-Baby Blue, Pastel Raspberry, Ruby Red, Viva Decor Pearl Pen- Kiwi, Dark Brown. Another tip. I used my Viva Decor Pearl Pen for the frosting on the cupcakes as well as Liquid Pearls, another possibility for these Smiles, Smooch-Silver Fox, Moonlight, Illuminate top coat on top of the Silver Fox,  Quic Kutz-Photo Corner, Cricut-Mini Monograms Scallop Circle, Cheery Lynn Design Dies- French Pastry Doily &Carnivale Border, Pink Ribbon-from my Stash, Pop Dots, Nestabilities-Scallop Square, Leaves-Martha Stewart Frond punch. Another tip. I took my Fiskar Paper Crimper. Crimped the paper first then punched with the Martha Stewart Frond Leaf Punch. I love my leaves to have texture also it look like the leaves have veins. I don't know if you can see the detail in my card. Just thought I would share- Smiles. Stamp Sentiment- Craft Affair by Hampton Art, Stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Kim this is gorgeous, love the colorcombo and lovely image. Beautiful coloring!

    Hugs Corine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Those cupcakes look good enough to eat! Beautifully colored & design & textures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim! Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS...LOVE the colors and your coloring of this sweet image is spectacular!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kim! BEAUTIFUL!!! Your color scheme looks fantastic and I love the mixture of the colors of flowers you used!!! Wonderful coloring too sweetie! Spot on!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...