HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Penguin Fun

Hi, Everyone!! I would like to thank everyone for your sweet words and prayer's regarding my sister in laws death. You just never know what a person is going through until you go through it. Thank you so very much. I am truly blessed.  I especially Thank You for my Gramma’s  97th Birthday Wishes.
 
 

Easel card size is 5.50. The image I used is Whimsy Stamps – Snow Fun. I have to tell you it was fun to color this image. The image is colored with Sketch Copic Markers and stamped with Memento Black Ink.  Sketch Copic Markers used – Hats, Earmuffs and Sledge – R39, R37, R35, R32, Prisma Colored Pencil- Tuscan Red and Mineral Spirits – I was very impressed with the colors for the Red combo – I am not a Red person. I am trying to ease myself into it. I have learned to use these colors from http://bevscrafts.blogspot.com/. It was amazing. Thanks so much for your tutorials. Scarf – YG99, YG97, YG95, Penguin’s Feet, Hands, and Nose – YR15, YR12, Penguins – C7,C5,C3, C1, Snowman- C1,-C00 applied  Décor Art Glamour Dust around the image, Snowman Nose-R20,  Blue Sky I used my Airbrush Compressor Machine – B00.  Hat Brims and Pom Poms- Sparkly Fluff - Sugar,  Glitter under the sledge- Deco Art Glamour Dust. Card Stock- Real Red and Whisper White – Stampin Up, Dp – My Minds Eye- Snowfall, White SnowFlake on the right – AcMoore, Snowflake Stamp- Whimsy Stamp – Winter Letter Seals, Versafine – Crimson Red, Martha Stewart- Crystal Fine Glitter around the SnowFlake Sentiment, Crystal Gems- my stash, Pine Cones – my stash, Double ended Red Holly Berry– Wild Orchid Crafts. On the Pine Cones, Magnolia Doohickey Leaf Die and the Double ended Red Holly Berries I applied- Glistening Snow–Tex Glittering Snow this is my first time using it. I love this product. I used a small sponge to apply Glistening Snow-Tex Glittering Snow. I have better control. I tend to be heavy handed. Icicles under the image and Sentiment- Marianne Design Creatable Die Icicles- applied Ice Crystal Glamour Dust Ultra Fine Paint while it was still wet added Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter.  The results were AWESOME!! Snowflakes on the Sentiment – Ek Success Punch.
 
 Have a Wonderful Blessed, Safe Holiday Season. Thanks for stopping by.
 

5 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, Kim! Love this adorable image and you showcased it magnificently!
    Wishing you a very happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card you made for your girlfriend and here son. Love the penguins image and the gorgeous snowflake in the corner!

    Hugs Corine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Cristina is going to LOVE this...Chase will appreciate it in a few years..lol and for someone who didn't think they could color in penguins...well honey you nailed it... Great job

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Card!!
    thanks for joining us at Charisma and bearlymine this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...