HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yummy For Your Tummy

Hi, Everyone!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. For today's card I used an image called Swiss Pixie Cupcakes and also Sugar Park Bench these images are at 7 Kids College Fund. I masked the Park Bench. The image is colored with Sketch Copic Markers. The colors used  are Skin - E21 E000,E00,E13. Blush - R20 and R30. Pat uses these colors. Thanks so much.  Fine Sharpie White Poster Paint to add depth to the face. Hair- E35, E57,E33.I applied these colors for the hair using  Copic Marker Europe they have wonderful tutorials my friend Ann turned me on to them. Thanks so much. Clothes/Stockings- RV95,R93,RV91, Shoes- C5,C3,C1,C, Bench-E29,E53,E55, Cupcake Bottoms- E39, E37, E35. Prisma Pencils- Clay Rose & Olive Green. Sky- Airbrushed with B0000.
 Card size is 5.75 with sewing. Cardstock- Bazzill Brown, and Lavender,  DP- DCWV The Sweet Stack. Corners- Spellbinders- Shapeabilites Pendants Fleur De Lis. I cut the small die in 1/2 for these corners. Leaves in the corners and under the image is Cheery Lynn Dies- Olive Branches these are so cool. What is amazing about them one is for the right and left of your image. I know from my experience I have a lot of branches and I always have to flip the left side. Not with this die you don't.  Flowers- Wild Orchid Crafts  with a splash of Decor Glamour Dust.  I have been seeing a lot of artist use this technique I have been trying it out very nice effect.
 Lace- Wild Orchid Crafts. Cupcake frosting - Liquid Pearls White Opal and Liquid Pearls Pastel Raspberry,and Ruby Red Liquid Pearls for the cherry.  Viva Decor Glitter Liner Holo Iridescent I used on her buttons. Suzanne Dean Viva Decor. Art Deco Glamour Dust - on her wings and lace this glitter is just so fabulous. Grass - StazOn Forest Green and Cactus Green. Here is little story about this. I can't make grass. I know .When I do it looks like weeds LOL. I purchased these grass stamps set of 3 in different sizes.3 years ago on Ebay they are wonderful. - B & B stamps.  Tip- I inked up first with StazOn Forest Green then Cactus Green to give it more of a realistic look then stamped the grass under neath the image worked out very well. Sentiment- Stampin up Stamp, but I typed it out needed it to be a tad bit smaller.  White Satin Ribbon from my stash. Cloud template - Great Impressions Stamping in the Clouds. Martha Stewart- Butterfly punch.

If you  would like to have this card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty Store.  Thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet words.

18 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Kim and perfect for our theme.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and joining our Three in a Row challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very yummy indeed! Gorgeous colours. Great flowers - thanks for joining us at LIIU for this month's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a scrummy image she is fab love your layout the die cut corners are a great finishing touch...

    Thanks for joining in our 3 in a row challenge this week at Allsorts, Good luck in the draw :)

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fabulous thanks for entering it into our challenge at that craft place and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just precious ... beautifully colored! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonder card and I really love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning. Love the purple and green color combination. Your image is darling. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge using Lace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This IS really yummy! Love your coloring and all the accents and embellies are perfect. Sweet and lovely. =) Thanks for joining us for the Things with Wings challenge at SAS4K! ~Christy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job Kim:-) I love those cupcakes:-) Thank you for joining us at Color Me Creative for this challenge:-)
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for joining us on our "New Green Dress for Ms Spring" challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy. Good luck in the draw. Please join us for the next exciting challenge which starts tomorrow!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    DS4J DT LEAD & CHALLENGE CO-ORDINATOR

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is so pretty, love the colour combo and your attention to detail is just fab. Thanks for taking part in our Flowers challenge at LIIU , good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card. Cute image. Lovely colour combinations and embelishments.

    thank you for joining Little Claire blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card! Now I'm hungry for a cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card! Found you through MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a beautiful card - thank you so much for sharing it with us! However, we do require a Meljen's Designs image on our challenge entries. We look forward to seeing you again really soon!
    Hugs,
    Dee (Meljen's Designs DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kim, this is gorgeous your colouring is awesome. I got to carried away with looking through your blog I lost track, and commented on a different card, lol. Also wonderful though. I am also a follower now. Love your 'stuff'.Thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids.Many Blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love, love, LOVE it. What a pretty card. I love your colors, the corners, flower, lace, all of it. And that grass stamp is perfect. I gotta find me one of those. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the images your have combined to create your beautiful scene, really gorgeous card with all your details! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids for our "Things with Wings" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...