HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Butterfly

Hi, Everyone!!
Today is Whimsy Stamp Wednesday!!! For today's inspirational card. I used a digital image from Whimsy Stamps called  New Daisy Butterfly.
 
 This image is colored with Sketch Copic Markers. Colors used. V17, V22,V20/V95,V93,V91/YG67,YG63, G20.  DP-K and Company Watercolor Bouquet. Card stock- Stampin Up - Concord, Celery Green. Die cuts-Marianne Design Creatables Frame Circle Die. I had this die for a very long time. Just now playing with it. Nestabilities - Circle and Lacy Circles.
Vines/Antennas- Cherry Lynn die I had for awhile. I was determined to make it work. Everytime I would use this die it just did not work on my cards. Well today it worked. WOC- Pearls. Glitter Liner- Holo Iridescent. Chalk - Jewel Tones, Non-Smear Pastels. Thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet words.


If you would like to have this card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty Store


2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful butterfly! I love the round scalloped card shape for it...just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...