HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Whimsy Digital Challenge- Buttons and Bows.

Hi, Everyone!!

Today is Whimsy Stamp Wednesday  Challenge Buttons and Bows. For today's challenge card. I used a digital image from Whimsy Stamps  called Inspirational Cross 3  by Katherine. All I  can say this image touched me again. I am in  love with these inspirational images.
 Kim's Card Recipe
Card Size-size 5.50
Sketch Copic Markers
Rose- RV95,RV93,RV91  Leaves-Y67,YG33,G20, 
Bible-E31,E30,E50
Bible pages- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen
Cardstock - From my mom 
Bazzill  High Heals, In the  Pink
DP- Paper Pizazz VintageRoses
Die cuts-  Crealies Die #11- Leaves
Nestabilites - Label 7 (Looks just like a book-perfect)
Whimsy  Stamps Shapology Dies- Tab 1 Die
Marianne Design Creatable - Frame & Swirl LR0116
Decor Art- Glamour Dust Glitter- On petals and Bible
Woc- Pearls
Spica Pen- Gold for the Cross
ButtonsRibbon- Stash
Sentiment-Whimsy Digital Stamp
Round Pearls-pizzazzaplenty

Thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet words. If you would like to have this card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty Store.
I am entering my card into the following challenges.
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/ 




5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Kim. I love the colors you used very soft and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Kim! So very pretty! Exquisite and elegant and soft and pretty - your card is an inspiration to me! Thanks for choosing the image. xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute. I love the looks and elements

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Kim, I love everything about it. Just lovely...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous combination of that dusty pink and the green, beautiful card as always Kim.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...