HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Child of Healing- Tammy's Stampin Corner Challenge Anything Goes

Hi, Everyone!
Happy Monday!! Today is Monday's challenge at  tammyscrapincorner.com. For today's  Challenge is Anything Goes . Here is a little story behind this project. Here we go-smiles. Ok now for my challenge. I was going to do a card. I was in ready, set and go mood. Unfortunately, I heard some terrible news our DTeam coordinator's son was in a terrible car accident on 911. The news brought me back to  911. It was so sad. Anyway she was just heart broken to say the least.  Anyway he is recovering slowly it will take sometime  Now the image I was going to do just did not move me at the moment. I kept feeling that I needed to making an Angel inspirational card/project for her family. She and her family has been going through so much not just with her son, but other things as well.  So after hunting through my digital stamps. I found this amazing image. Child of Healing from Crafts and Me. Just the perfect  title for her son KyleMy scrapgirl sister Ann  used this image a while back it was so moving. Thanks so much.  Also this is my first picture frame I have done. Again another thanks goes to my scrapgirl sister Ann, and Suzanne Dean.  They both have done some amazing picture frames. Thanks so much for your inspiration. So there you have it. It was nice for a change. I figured our DT coordinator can put it on her craft studio desk when she is creating.  Angelic Healing for the soul. 
Kim's Card Recipe
Picture Frame - Michaels 5 x 7
Sketch Copics
Skin - E00, E000,E0000, E21, Hair- E35,E33,E31 
Dress - RV34,RV00,RV000,RV0000 , Wings- C12,C1,C0
 Leaves- YG95,YG93,YG91
 Cardstock -From my mom- Thanks so much
Bazzill- Witch Hazel, Pink, Hot Pink
 DP-Bittersweet Basic Grey
Die cuts
Spellbinder-Floral Oval 
Spellbinders- Oval
Go Krete 
Garden Corners - Susanna custom arts design
Cherry Lynn - Fancy Flourish
Marianna  Creatable Leaves- Branch Forest LR0150
Wild orchid Crafts- Flowers
White PearlsPizzapplenty
Decor Art- Glamour Dust Glitter
Spica Pens- Blossom and Mint
Stampin Up- Bashful Blue Ink Pad- Sky
Decor Art-  Glamour Dust Ice Crystal

Thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet words.
I am posting my Picture Frame into the following Challenges

10 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful project!!!! I'm really sure that it will be bringing comfort to Joann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kim. I hope Kyle makes a speedy recover and she's lucky to have a friend like you, so very thoughtful.
    Hugs Tracy
    x
    BTW Crafts and Me challenge this week is Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure you meant this for Monday, but it's beautiful anyway! Love the way you did the flowers on the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, this turned out so lovely. You did a FAB job (as usual). ~Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, I am so touched that you dedicated this beautiful creation to my family. Yes, things have been hard for awhile now but God has been good to us. Kyle is healing although slowly and I am one of the luckiest crafter to have a friend as kind and thoughtful as you. I love this and will always think of you when I look at it. It will sit on my desk and will always remind me of you wonderful creativity. Thank you so much. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure which card you entered in our challenge, but lady your work is always beautiful and you have given me ideas with your framed card and I love Marci. Thanks Kim for sharing your talent with us at Mema's Crafts. I am one of your biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image, she never ceases to move me. Love how you colored her and how you incorporated her into a frame..xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image and I love the colours.
    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Challenge this fortnight and good luck.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous ! Thanks for joining our farewell challeng at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...