HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Fall Y'All- Tammy Scrapin Corner Challenge Fall

Hi, Everyone!
Happy Monday!! Today is Monday's challenge at  tammyscrapincorner.com. For today the Challenge is Fall . For this image I used an Scarecrow 18801  Now I have to tell you!! Smiles. This is my first time coloring a Scarecrow. I am not a Halloween fan nor do I celebrate it.  So I took a leap a faith on the image. Smiles.
Kim's Card Recipe
Card Z- Fold
Sketch Copics
Skin - E00, E000,E0000, E21, Hair- E57,E35,E31 
Outfit - YR15,YR14,YR12, Hat/Patch- E35,E33,E31, Shirt- YR24,YR23,YR21, 
Barrell- E29,E29,E35, Leaves- E19,E18,E17/R39,R37,R35,R32/
BG99,BG96,BG93/YR15,YR14,YR12/YR24,YR23,YR21
 Cardstock -CutCardStock- Opal
Bazzill- Orange/Gold
 DP-Provo Craft Fluttery Things
Die cuts
Spellbinder-Double Ended Tags 
My stash-Leaf Buttons/Burlap/Raffia
Stickles - Orange/Diamond 
Viva Deco - Chocolate for his buttons
Tim Holtz - Antique Linen
Sentiment- Computer generated


8 comments:

  1. Wow Kim!! This is even more amazing seeing it opened up! I LOVE it!!!! It is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!! This is so amazing! I am going to have to go get this sweet image!!! I don't think of scarecrows as Halloween, but just of Fall and I LOVE Fall!!!!! Gorgeous card fold and your coloring is oh so beautiful!
    I hope you are well sweet friend!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Scarecrow card - love the sentiment inside. Scarecrows serve a good purpose scaring away birds from the crops (my mother had one in her garage and she scared away a couple of delivery people one time - LOL). Love the burlap you used too. This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Kim, and I thought it was superb looking at just the front! You did such a great job on this. I know it must have taken you hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told you how wonderful it was and I knew you could do it Kim. I had "faith" in you and you did not disappoint. This card is truly lovely. Your coloring is wonderful. The card design is as well. Hope you are having fun playing with that Cameo...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout of this card and the colors. You do such awesome work! {{HUGS}}

    P.S. I know I owe you a phone call (been a crazy weekend/week). We will chat. I can't wait to here about your baby!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning creation Kim with a perfectly coloured scarecrow and inspiring design!
    Thanks for entering our layers challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card I LOVE the way it opens :D Thank you for joining us for our first Natalie and Amy challenge and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...