HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sweet Dreams- Tammy Scrapin Corner Challenge Design A Card for A Kid

Hi, Everyone!
Happy Monday!! Today is Monday's challenge at  tammyscrapincorner.com. For today the Challenge is Design A card for a  Kid . For this image I used a digital stamp from QKR called Snuggled Up. This is image is so cute and so versatile.  When I decided on this image I just did not know if my image was for  A Kid - LoL. Then I remembered. When my mom would tell me go to bed she always said Pray then shortly  after that Sweet Dreams. So keeping that in mind I passed. Thanks mom. Hugz.
 Kim's Card Recipe
Card- 5.50
Sketch Copic Markers
 Teddy Bear -E35,E31,E53,R30  Bed-E42,E41,E40 (Now usually I would color wood in the brown tones well I noticed after I cut the  Dp there wasn't any brown LOL. Anyway I started thinking so I colored the bed so that it looks like White Wash Furniture.
Blanket-Y23,Y21,Y32, YG61,YG11,G40  Shadowing- W3,W2,W1,W00
Cardstock Stampin Up Vanilla, Lime Green, Yellow, Grey - Bazzill
DP- K and Company Itsy Bitsy Baby Boy
Die Cuts - Hanging Stars/Border/Senitment- Cameo
 SO Excited!!! Yippie. I got my Cameo Baby!! OMW!! Love it. I have had it for two weeks I finally had time to play with the  Awesome machine. Now don't get me wrong I will still use my other Die cuts as well. 



6 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I love this image!! Way cute!!! Love your colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a beautiful beautiful card Kim. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, The wee stars are so cute!
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs & Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely image and a great card.Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...