HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Giving Thanks- 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Thankful

Hi, Everyone

Today at 7kidscollegefund.com  is our Wednesday's Challenge. The challenge is "Thankful" . For today's image I used Autumn Marci. Another cute image. Now as for my card well, well. LOL. I was setting up my card. I just did not know what kinda card fold I wanted to do. Well this well kinda fell in my lap it is very different. I don't know what it is called. I guess if I surf the web maybe other fellow crafters used this fold as well-smiles. For the door on my card . I subscribe to Cheryl blog. She did amazing card with this door. She purchased it from Buffalo Stamps. I purchased tons in different colors just now using it after a year! LOL. What was so funny about this? LOL. My scrapbook sister Ann emailed she saw the same one. We both thinking the same thing! We need that door. So there you have it. 

Kim's Card Recipe
Card size  - 5.50
Sketch Copic Markers
 Skin -E00,E000,E0000.E21, Hair- E35,E33,E31
 Hat/Dress
- YR24,YR23,YR21 Sweater-YR18,YR15,YR12,YR01
Scarf/Mittens/Socks - YG97,YG95,YG91 Shoes- E35,E33,E31
Spica Pen- Chocolate
Cardstock -Stampin Up Very Vanilla
 DP-Carta Bella Fresh Flourish
Stickles- Diamond
Viva Deco-Opal for the pearls
 Ribbon/Brad- My Stash
Tim Holtz- Brushed Cordory distress the door
Paper Trey Ink- Wood Grain die
Martha Stewart- Fence & Grass punch
Cameo Silhouette- Wreath. What can I say the 
machine rocks. 
Butterflies- Fiskar squeeze punch
Sentiment- Computer generated


 Thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet words.If you would like to have this card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty Store.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...