HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Vintage Christmas Tag-7Kids Challenge Anything Goes

Hi, Everyone
 I would like to wish everyone a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. Thank you for all your sweet words regarding my projects/cards. Also I thank all the artist who have helped me on my craft journey.  I am very blessed beyond measure. I don't take it lightly. This time last year. I just started my blog and I am looking back over the year! Wow.! I have grown so much in my creativity. I never would have thought I be designing for  7kidscollegefund.com and Mos Digital Pencil.  Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity as I continue to grow. Be Blessed.

Today at 7kidscollegefund.com  is our Wednesday's Challenge. The challenge is "Anything Goes". For today I decided to do my very first Christmas Tag. I have seen so many beautiful Christmas Tags and I just had to try. Now I can't take 100% credit for this.  Here is my little story behind this" Vintage Christmas Tag".  Anyway I was hanging out  with my Pastor Cherly last Thursday night so much fun. She has an amazing passion for crafts she just loves Vintage. Her work is just stunning.  Anyways she was teaching me about the Silhouette Cameo (Since I am on training wheels- LOL). This machine ROCKS. I could not believe the things she was showing me. Any how were talking about Tags she has some beauties. I told her I would like to do a Tag with a Music Sheet backround and I need to find a Music Sheet backround rubber Stamp. Well she said I don't need a Music Sheet backround stamp she showed me how to do it on my Cameo. I was in shock. This music sheet looks like a rubber stamp, but it isn't. I just could not believe my eyes. Now she said we both have a challenge. We both did "Vintage Tags" and shared with each other on Sunday after church during fellowship. Pastor Cherly's Tags are Stunning! We both were in shock with each other's creativity! It is just so wonderful to learn from each other. Thanks so much Pastor Cherly for your amazing Vintage Style inspiration. Can't wait for the next tutorial. I will be making more Tags. I am on a roll. I just love it. It is a nice change.
Kim's Christmas Tag Recipe
Cardstock - Staples 110 pound weight Ivory.
To save money. I purchased 15 sheets (.24 per sheet) of Ivory cardstock at the counter where they print Resumes etc. I did price the cardstock they had.
It was $14.99 for 250 pack. I did not need that much at all.Just a tip.
 Tag/ Music Sheet back round/Hollies- My Silhouette Cameo! Love it!
Seam Binding- spritz with Tattered Angels Wild Currant & Iridescent Gold
Mini Pine Cones/Bells/Twine-My stash
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Aged Mahogany & Antique Linen
Tim Holtz -Tattered Poinsettia Die
Tim Holtz- Mini Reindeer and 25 set
Magnolia Die- Doohickey Swirl
These items can be found at 7 Kids College Fund.


 Thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet words.If you would like to have this Vintage Tag for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty Store.



1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous project love the clever snowglobe!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...