Thursday, January 10, 2013

Um,Um Good- Mo Digital Stamps Challenge Something New

Hi, Everyone!
Happy Thursday!!! Hope everyone is doing well? smiles. As for me I am feeling much better not 100%. It is all Good right? Well this week at mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com our creative,talented design team hostess Iulia chose the theme Anything New (New Year, New Image, New product, New Baby etc..).  The image I chose for the theme is Baby In the Cookie Dough. Oh yeah, another cute image so dang cute his eyes are something else - smiles.  Now going back into my child years oh my. I know when I was small. I could not wait till my mom finished beating the batter so I can have some of that delicious cake mix. She always put extra batter on the beaters, spoon, and the spatula. Oh what memories? LOL. Right mom? Anyway I was trying to think of a cool sentiment for this cute image. Long story short. I was in my kitchen taking my medication and hubby asked did I want some soup? In my clogged up head (LOL). Oh what we do for a card LoL. Can anyone relate? LOL. I thought!! That is it for my card. Remember the Campbell's soup song? Um, Um, Good!! LOL. I wish I felt that good. Can't complain it could be worst - smiles.

Kim's Card Recipe
Card Size- 5.50-Criss Cross
Cardstock - Crystal CutaMore
  Dp- DCWV Baby Boy Stack
Sketch Copic Markers
 Skin - E13,E11,E21, Hair-E49,E47,E25
Bowl-B95,B93,B91 Cookie Dough-E43,E42,C00
Chocolate Chips- E47
Background-Prisma Colored Pencil Slate Grey
Ground-E41,E40
Scallop Circle with holes- My Silhouette Cameo baby!! Love it
Nestabilities Spellbinder- Large Circle
Scallop Edges- Magnolia Doohickey Tilda Lace Die
Martha Stewart Punch- Drippy Goo Border
Charm - My Stash
Sentiment- Computer Generated
Flowers- Woc
 Please be sure to drop by the Challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT has created for you to see, lots of new images and  tons of inspiration,  so  grab a Mo image and play along for a chance to win in the random drawing for a Mo's image of your choice.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet words.If you would like to have this card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty Store.
I am posting my card into the following challenges:
 http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/
http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/
http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.com/
http://simplycreatechallenge
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/s.blogspot.com/
 http://inkychicks.blogspot.co.uk/
 http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/


 

14 comments:

  1. Love the goo punch with this image! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a yummy card!!! Love the 'dripping' border. Gorgeous design. I too remember licking the spoon, spatula etc when Mum was baking. Happy Days of yore! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is just so adorable. Your colouring, is always, so masterfully done.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - I can just see a small little Kim licking that spatula...lol Kim, wow, your coloring of this image is outstanding. Those eyes are so adorable...I love the criss-cross and this is just beautiful. Another awesome creation...get better and give me a call...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, the image is adorable :D Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations this time, Carol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely DARLING. SO perfect for our Make It Sparkle challenge this week. Thanks for sharing your talents with us. It's really amazing.
    Have a blessed week, and please come back soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen, DT Member
    Eureka Stamps

    P.S. I'd just LOVE to have you stop by Word Art Wednesday - we are a Christian Challenge Blog (with awesome prizes and lots of great fellowship) and our challenges are always Anything Goes. I hope you will check us out!
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable. Love your colors, coloring and flowers. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pin and Tack”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Pin and Tack / Spark Your Creativity Now DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmm my grandma did that too. Pound cake batter was my favorite. :-) I just want to squeeze him he's so cute! The sentiment couldn't be more perfect either Kim. Even sick you got it GF! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim, I love your card, this litle guys is just precious. Love the card design and the colors are just perfect and of course your coloring is always gorgous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kim...are you feeling any batter? This is one nasty bug you have been fighting with! I hope your head clears soon. I have to say, though, I'm amazed that you can make such stunning cards when you're sick! I do love this card...great papers...and coloring...and I love the criss-cross design!! Feel better soooooooooooooooon! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha...that should say "are you feeling any BETTER"...but, since you used the image of the little boy in cookie dough, batter probably fits too! aacck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally adorable, Kim dear, love those colors and this new cute stamp is so deliciously emphasized! Loving this!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw Ki-arzt this is so cute! Your coloring is really great and I love the blue and brown together. Perfect border punch, too - funny idea to use it for this image.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card! Beautiful coloring, and love those papers.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...