HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, September 16, 2013

Wee Stamp Berry- Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone!
Happy Wonderful Monday! Smiles
. Some good news today. I have joined Stamp and Create design team part time so I will be creating a card/project every week. Thanks so much Lacey-smiles. For my card for this week I chose a Wee Stamp she is called Berry you can purchase her right here Berry. I just love Wee Stamps. This is my first Christmas card thus far. I will doing a-lot of other Wee Stamps as the weeks progress. Also I tried my hand at Copic Express Blending Paper. I have not used it in years. So nice and easy to blend the vibrant colors. Also for the Copic Sketch Colors I used colors from Tracy's blogg. Wow this is another Red Combo I do love.   I hope my  card inspired you. Be Blessed till next week.


Kim's Card Recipe
Card size 6.00x6.00
Copic Express Paper
DP-Recollections Botanical Noel
Go Krete Die XXL Square Frames Frilly #6
Sketch Copic Markers
Skin- E11,E21,E00,E000, Hair-E35,E53,E51,E50
Dress/Scarf Hollies/ Wand- R59,R39,R37/ YG99,YG97,YG95
 Cat/ Boots/Earmuffs-E43,E42,E41,E40,R30,R0000 
Shadowing- W1,W00,W000
All Die Cut shapes- My Cameo
Stampin Up Bashful Blue- Airbrush
Diamond Dust- for the snow
Christmas Bables/Satin ribbon- My stash
Ultra Fine Flower Soft Sand- Boots/Ear Muffs
Ultra Fine Romantic Glitter- Hollies
Spica Pen Lipstick- On the ribbon
Thanks so much for your sweet words

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kim. I love the beautiful coloured image and the embellies are stunning.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim the card is beautiful,love the colors.
    I love my CB09 blade holder and blades.
    Blessing's Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card!!!Its a beautiful wintery card. "Berry" is a darling image. Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month. Hugs, Barbara { personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Pretty image, amazing colouring and beautiful detailing too. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and so very festive with those rich tones. Just adorable:)
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Lacy Sunshine Challenge, good luck
    hugs Nikki xs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, most beautiful thanks for joining us at CC&CC anything goes card challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card love the image and lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous!! I LOVE the colours you have chosen! What a great card!

    Thank you so much for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge.. Good luck!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous! Love the colors and your coloring. SO glad you joined us at Sparkle N Sprinkle's Creative Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so pretty and cute! Thank you for playing along with the CMC Copic Challenge!
    Danni-CMC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at 4 krafty girlz challenge blog. .. Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Kim on your Top 3 win at Lacy Sunshine! You sure deserve it with this beauty...wonderful work! hugs xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...