HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Favorite Mo's Card/Image for 2013- Mo's Digital Stamp Challenge

Hi, Everyone!
 I just would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. This year just flew by a-lot of ups and downs, but through it all. I just have to rejoice and say how blessed I truly am.  For this weeks Mo's Project is your Favorite Mo's Digital Stamp image. Now this was so very hard I tell you! LOL. The image I chose is Biker in your life  the cut  Motorcycle cut file is by birdcards.  This image took me out of my comfort zone for sure. Sometime we have to step foot out of zone to see what the horizon has for us. Now not saying it is easy but is always good to try it out. Well I hope I inspired you . Well I hope everyone has a Happy, Healthy & Safe Christmas Eve and Christmas. God bless each and everyone! Till next Year 2014.   

Kim's Card Recipe
Card size 5.75 X 5.75
DP- Sorry no name
Sketch Copics
Skin- E11,E21,E00,E000 Hair-E35,E53,E51,E50
T-Shirt- T3, T2,T1,T0 Jeans-T8,T7,T5,T3,T1
Sunglasses- T7,T5,T4,T3/YR18,YR09,YR07,YR04
Baby Bottles C2,C1,C00/YR23,YR21,YR20 Timberland Boots-YR18,YR15,YR12,YR01/T5,T4,T3,T2
Diaper-C1,C0,C000
Image cut with -My Cameo
Motorcycle -  Birdcards Cameo cut file
Mini Leather Motorcycle Jacket - My stash
Tim Holtz Embossing Folder Bricked- for the wall
Silver Brads-My stash
Judi Kins Diamond Glaze- on the sunglasses 
Viva Decor Pearl Pen Silver- Snaps
  Pizzapently on the Motorcycle

Thanks so much for your sweet words.
 

2 comments:

  1. Kim this is just WOW....You have that great gift of doing little boy cards. I love it..Hug, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool card! great coloring of the cute boy, an I love the great detailed jacket and mc!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...