HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, January 27, 2014

Dance- Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone!
Happy Wonderful Monday! Hope everyone had another great weekend! Well for this week at Stamp and Create I chose Tilda Ballet. I have not colored a Magnolia image in so long. Well as long as I can remember. This image brought back memories I used to practice on Magnolia stamps with coloring etc. Well hope this won't be the last for me coloring up Magnolia Stamp- smiles. Well that is it for me this week.  Be blessed. 

Kim's Card Receipe
Size 5.75X 5.75
DP-MME Cherish
Sketch Copic Marker, Prisma Pencils
Skin -E11,E21,E00,E000 Hair-BR98,BR95,E35,E34,E51
Outfit- V95,V93,V91,YG63,YG61,G82
Shoes-V95,V93,V91
Flowers-RV95,V93,V91,YG63,YG61,G82
Die Cuts- My Cameo
Marianne Creatable- Decorative Elegance
Cherry LynnDie-Victorian Romance Flourish
WOC flowers
Frantage- Around the image 
Sentiment- Computer generated
Glamour Dust Glitter- On the shoes and flowers

Thanks so much for your sweet words. 

If you would like to have this project for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...