HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, February 10, 2014

I Love You- Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone!
Happy Wonderful Monday! Since this week is Valentine Day for sure- smile. I decided to use two Magnnolis from  Stamp and Create to celebrate Valentine's Day you can purchase them right here Tilda with Cozy Heart & Tilda with Dot Bow. Now the Tilda with the Dot Bow. I had another cut out with my Cameo from last week. I figured it will be kinda cute two different Magnolias on the card. . I was so excited to color these images up.. Well I hope I inspired you till next week. Be Blessed. Happy Valentine's Day.

Kim's Card Recipe
Size 5.50 X 5.50
DP- Love Me My Minds Eye
Sketch Copic Marker, Prisma Pencils, Promarker
Skin -E11,E21,E00,E000 Hair-BR98,BR95,E35,E34,E51
Outfit - RV11 RV32,Pale Pink (Promarker)
Hearts- R59,R39,R3e7, Shoes-C7,C5,C4,C3
Heart shape shadow card- File from the Cameo
Laced Heart frame- Designed my Monica
Sentiment Stamp- Hampton Art
Image I stamped and inserted into my cameo this way it has a nice cut line. Love my Cameo

Thanks so much for your sweet words. 
 you would like to have this project for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...