HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Noah Ark Baby Card

Hi, Everyone! 
Just popping in. Here is a commission  Baby Shower card that I did. The stamp image is by Stampin Up "Two by Two". So cute - don't you agree? smiles. My friend  wanted something with animals since the baby shower theme is stuffed animals. This image fits just perfect. Also it challenged me I don't do boy cards alot -smile. Also I colored this image with InkTence Pencils. All I can say is WOW, WOW. They blend like butter. I had time to sit an play with them. Of course I have still more practicing to do. Thanks so much Dena for sharing these amazing pencils on your blog.  Well till next week. Be Blessed.

Kim's Card Recipe
Size 6.00 x 6.00
Go Krete XXL Frilly Frame # 5 
DP- Isty Bitsy Baby Boy
 InkTense Pencils
Boat & House-Saddle Brown, Oak, Lions-Tan
Elephant- Neutral Grey, Giraffe - Baked Earth, Tan
Birds-Peacock, Payne, Butterfly-Silican Yellow
Backround-Weatherwood
Water-Weatherwood, Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans
Clouds- Cameo cut file
Stampin Up Bashful Blue- on the clouds
Button/Twine-My Stash
Thanks so much for the sweet words
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
http://papermakeupstamps.blogspot.com/
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.com/
http://thepapernestdollschallenge.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card - I love it.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! I had to remove my previous comment 'cuz there was a typo! Aack!!! Here's what I said (without the typo), Gorgeous! Your card is beyond sweet...and your coloring is FAB-TASTIC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kim! what a fabulous and DARLING little card! Love the pretty shape and great papers in the background. Your coloring looks really GREAT! Really sweet! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Love the little clouds you added. Makes it all come together.

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Kim this is awesome. I love the coloring with those new pencils. Such a lovely creation..Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely card. Love it.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...