HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, June 30, 2014

Wee Stamp Just Dream- Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone! 
Happy Wonderful Monday!  Well for this week at Stamp and Create I decided to use another Wee Stamp called 
New Baby . I kept my card nice and simple. I just thought it was so cute to have this baby sitting in the clouds. Well I hope I inspired someone today/ Be Blessed.
Kim's Card Receipe
Size  5.25 x 4.25
Digital Paper-Cloudy Skies
Sketch Copics/ Touch Twin
Skin- E13,E11, E00,E000, Hair-E31,E53,E51,E50
Bird-YR15,YR14,YR12 / Diaper-B97,B95,B93,B91
Clouds-N2,N1,N0 Diaper Pin-N2,N1,N0
Cloudy Sky Embossing Folder
Boy-  Cameo Cut File
I embossed the Digital Paper and the Boy Cut file. For a tip, first emboss the digital paper then cut it with the Cameo. This way the clouds look scattered.

 Thanks so much for your sweet words
If you would like to have this card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, embossing the digital paper ....so simple and oh so effective, I love it. It's perfect for Sylvia Zet's cute image.
    Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...