HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, September 22, 2014

Let it Snow- Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone! 
Happy Wonderful Monday!  Well for this week at Stamp and Create I used a High Hopes  Stamp Frosty Snowman . Now this is my first time using a High Hopes Stamps it sure won't be my last. He is so cute. Love cute little Snowman. Also the Burgundy Mittens and Burgundy outfit  colors do match - sorry I don't take pictures well at all.  Well I hope I inspired someone Be Blessed.

Kim's Card Receipe
Size 5.50x 5.50
Designer Paper- Sandylion
Sketch Copics
Snowman- C1,C00,C0,BG10 
Snowman Outfit-R89,R59,R39
Hat Brim-N4,N3,N2,N1,N0
Snowframe- Cameo cut file
Velvet Ribbon- My stash 
Charm - My stash 
Memory Box die- Precious Mittens
Glamour Dust- Pom Pom on the hat


Thanks so much for your sweet words
If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...