HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, January 19, 2015

Snowman Hugz - Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone! 
Happy Wonderful Monday!  Well for this week at Stamp and Create I used another Wild Rose Studio Stamp.  This stamp is called New Girl and Snowman .  As you know I love Snowman!! I could not resist!! I kept this card very simple and little bit of bling..Be Blessed.

Kim's  Card Recipe
Size 6 x6
Go Krete Frilly #10
Digital Paper - Carta Bella All Bundled Up Collection
Skin- Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, 
Snowman- Weatherwood, Tumbled Glass,Black Soot
Snowman Outfit-Broken China, Tumble Glass,Aged Maghoney, Fired Brick, Black Soot
OutfitsAged Maghoney, Fired Brick, Black Soot
SnowFlake- My Stash
SnowFlake Charm - 247 Store
Woc Flowers - With a dash of Twinkle Diamond Dust 
Cameo DieCutz through out
Marianna Branch Forest Die
Tiny SnowFlake Stencil
Dreamweaver Embossing Paste
Sparkly Snow Fluff- on the hat brims
Thanks so much for your sweet words

If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable image - beautiful card.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Kim.
    I love the cute image and your card is beautifully designed.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kim. Your coloring is fabulous. I love the design as well. I also took a look at
    your tutorial and wow it is so professional and well done. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...