HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Mo Digital Stamp- Boys

Hi, Everyone! 
 Happy Thursday Smiles.Well this week at mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com  our challenge is "Boys".Now I struggle with Boys card all the time. LOL. Well this time it was a little easier the more Boy cards I do the better I will get at it. LOL. The image I chose is Soccer Boy. He is so cute. Also my hubby helped me with this card. I know LOL. He told me to cut a number 7 with my Cameo and put it on his shirt. Ok. I can't believe he know the name of my AMAZING MACHINE. LOL. I guess he will be creating LOL. Not anyway. Thanks hubby. Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.
Kim's Soccer Card Recipe
Card Size 6 x 6 Circle
Designer Paper - All Cardstock
Distress Ink Refills & Distress Markers
Skin - Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo
Hair - Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Outfit- Barn Door,Fired Brick
Sneakers-Black Soot, Weather Wood
Soccer Ball- Black Soot, Weather Wood- 
Black Soot for the Shadows
Cameo Cut Files 
Soccer Ball Button -  from my stash

If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store
 Thanks so much for your sweet words

3 comments:

  1. Well, Kim, what can I say? For someone who thinks she doesn't "do" boy cards, you definitely knocked this outa the park!!! Love the design! And what the what? Your hubby knows the name of that fancy machine?! Haha!! You crack me up! Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim , just wanted to pop over and say I adore this card!!1 and I LOVE the card base! you are sooo clever! hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Kim....I love the soccer shape of the card and wow your coloring of the image is wonderful. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...