HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Divas Days- Mo Digital Stamp

Hi, Everyone! 
 Happy Wednesday Smiles. Well today is my day to post a project for  mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com I  chose Girl Time  just love it so many possibilities this image comes in African American and Caucasian. Now when I first saw this image I thought about a Spa bag and Towel something different for change. Well I managed to put it together. LOL. Finally!! It took me a minute Not LOL a very long time but well worth it.  . I hope I inspired you. Be Blessed.

Kim's Canvas Tote Bag Recipe
Canvas  WhiteTote Bag  14x 13- Ac Moore
Cameo Silhouette
Distress Ink Refills & Distress Markers
Skin -  Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Tattered Rose, Walnut Stain
Cucumbers - Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters
Outfits- Dusty Concord, Wild Honey, Broken China (Soot for shadows)
Sentiment -Computer generated 
Thanks so much for your sweet words

1 comment:

  1. Is there anything you can't do. This is just lovely. It just amazes me how wonderful your creativity is. I love it. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...