HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Just A Note- Mo Digital Stamps

Happy Wednesday Smiles. Well today is my day to post a project for  mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.comThe image I chose is Crafty Cat For my project today. I was so inspired by Cherlys she did a 3d Easel Post it note Holder it was so cool. I have always wanted to do one so I found a few tutorials for this. This is the one I used it is from Jen Generator 54 right here  Jen it is alot bigger which I love. I will do another one smaller size for a 3x3 post it note. Well I hope I inspired someone.Be Blessed.

Kim's 3d Easel Post It Note Holder Recipe
Card Size 4.25x 5.50
Digital Paper- Paper Lace
Distress Stamp Pads
Skin -  Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair- Antique Linen ,Walnut Stain
Outfit and Ribbons-Worn Lipstick, Aged Mahogany, Scattered Straw 
(Black Soot shadows)
Pouch-Worn Lipstick, Aged Mahogany
Paper-Scattered Straw,Weathered Wood Black Soot
Post it Notes- 4 x 4  or 3x3 Staples. 
I used a 3x3 did not want to cover the pretty digital paper
Wink of Stella Clear- on the bows

Thanks so much for your sweet words
 And be sure to check out the fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!
If you would like to have this  project for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful this is Kim. I love how you made it into a note card holder. Beautiful the way you printer the image right on the papers. So creative. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...