HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

You are my sunshine - Mo Digital Stamp

Happy Wednesday Smiles. Well today is my day to post a project for  mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.comThe image I chose is Sunshine. Another cutie. Now on to my card. I have been seeing for a while CAS White on White cards. I just love the look so simple but elegant. I was very scared to do a CAS card all White. LOL. Anyway I took the leap of "Faith" I did it and LOVE IT! Such a different look for me- LOL. Who knows this maybe my new thing. LOL. Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.
Kim's  Card Recipe
Card Size 5.50 x 4.25
Designer Paper- (None) White Water Color paper
Lawn Fawn- Large Stitched Rectangle Dies Love these dies
Distress Ink Refills 
Skin -  Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Tattered Rose
Hair- Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Outfit-Scattered Straw,Faded Jeans
Boots-Scattered Straw, Faded Jeans
Umbrella-Faded Jeans
Shadows- Weathered Wood

Thanks so much for your sweet words
And be sure to check out the fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!
If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kim! Love the image and the sentiment and the colouring beautiful! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card Kim.. The adorable image is beautifully coloured.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wonderful coloring Kim and the CAS card is fantastic. I always just want to add to them.
    Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...