HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Ladybug Fairies-Mo Digital Stamp


Happy Wednesday Smiles. Well today is my day to post a project for  mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.comI decided to merge two Mo Images baby-fairy-ladybug and 3-baby-fairies I love to merge images. I have not done it in awhile. I love the look. Well I also decided to do a little bling it was kinda hard since I have been in the CAS mode. Well I hope I inspired you. Be Blessed.
Kim's  Card Recipe
Card Size  5.75 x 5.75
Digital Paper- Lady Bugs
Distress Reinkers
Skin -Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo
Hair-Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Lady Bugs-Barn Door,Black Soot, China Black
Wings- Weathered Wood, Black Soot
Grass- Dena Video Thanks so much
Noor Dies Vintage Flourishes Flowers
Noor Dies Vintage Flourishes Leaf #1
Noor Dies Butterfly Border
Woc Flowers
Wink of Stella Glitter on the Wings
Black Pearls- Pizzaplenty
Sentiment - Cameo Cut file
Frame- Cameo file

If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store
And be sure to check out the fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!

1 comment:

  1. How Precious. Kim this is beautiful...Wonderful colors...Surprised me posting today...lol Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...