HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, July 6, 2015

golf

Hi, Everyone! 
Happy Wonderful Monday!  Well for this week at Stamp and Create. I chose a super cute image by High Hopes Stamps called Bob Loves Golf. Can you believe it another GOLF card? LOL. I guess I am going to have to play Minature Golf. Anyway I colored this image with Distress Refills and I used this amazing WaterColor Paper Langton I have had it for well over a year. I forgot I had it.  All I can say is WOW I just love it!!! It is super smooth and great blending. Anyway I hope I inspired someone today!! Be Blessed.

Card Size 5.50 x 5.50
Digital Paper - Hole in One
Distress Reinkers
Skin -Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo
Hair-Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Outfit-Stormy Sky, Black Soot
Golf Clubs and Golf Bag- Black Soot, Stormy Sky
Grass- Dena Video Thanks so much
Viva Deco Silver- Button on the Golf Bag
Judi Kins- On Sunglasses

If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

1 comment:

  1. WOW beautiful coloring Kim and the designer papers are fabulous. I would love to see you play miniature golf. lol Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...