HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Friday, September 11, 2015

Tea Party

Happy Friday Smiles. Well today is my day to post a card for  mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com For today I chose a sweet image called Piece of Cake. Yep that right!! LOL  I just love this image so much it is so versatile. I just enjoyed coloring it with my Distress Stamp Pads. Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed!!!



Kim's Card Recipe
Card Size 5.50 X 5.50
Designer Paper - DCWV Preppy Princess
Distress Stamp Pads
Cupcake-Antique Linen, Spun Sugar
Plate-Forest Moss
Fork-Antique Linen
Stella of Wink Zig Clear-On the design of the plate
Strip Lace Doily Border-My stash
Satin Ribbon – My Stash
WOC Flowers-On top of the cake
Pearls - Pizzappently.Through out the card
 Thanks so much for your sweet words

 

And be sure to check out the fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!


If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store


1 comment:

  1. How lovely this is Kim. The colors are so soft and sweet. Looks good enough to eat. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...