HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Friday, February 5, 2016

Love

Happy  Friday Smiles.  Well today is my day to post a  project for mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com For today I chose a sweet Valentine image called Cupid in Love . I just love Cherubs. Also I did a spin card for this cutie.Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.
Kim's Card Recipe
Spin Card size 5.25 x 5.25
Designer Paper- Anna Griffith
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stamp Pads & Refills
Skin-Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair-Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Wings-Weathered Wood
Harp-Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap
Valentine Heart- Victoria Velvet (Distress Refills)
Memory Box Die- Precious Hearts
Lawn Fawn Die - Love
Diamond Dust Glitter-On the Wings
WOC flowers & WOC Heart Pearls
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter White on the Valentine Heart 
Diamond Stickles on the wings 
Cherry Lynn Flourish Leaf Strip Die
Sketch Copic R56 Colored the Roses

 If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

 Be sure to check out the fun at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!
Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
  Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...