HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Friday, August 19, 2016

You Make Me Smile

Happy  Friday Smiles.  Well today is my day to post a  project for mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.comThe image I chose is Sunflower Baby. She is a cutie oh my!! I could not wait to color this cutie up. Well all of Mo's images are cutie pies. Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.

Kim's Card Recipe
Card Size 5.50 x 5.50
Designer Paper -K and Company SW Meadow
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads
Skin -Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair-Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Outfit-Brushed Corduroy
Sunflower-Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Walnut Stain
Shoes-Brushed Corduroy
Leaves-Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage
Shadows- Scattered Straw
 Cameo File Card Shape and Die Cuts
Tim Holtz- Walnut Stain on Edges of card and Designer Paper
Viva Deco Bronze Pearl Pen for the earring
Marianna Creatables Design Tassels Die
Twine- My Stash
Lace WOC
Thanks so much for sweet words.

 If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store


Be sure to check out the fun at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!
Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
  Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...