HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, April 21, 2014

Emma - Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone! 
Happy Wonderful Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and Passover. Well for this week at Stamp and Create I decided to use a Saturated Canary Stamp called Emma. I believe this is my first time coloring up a Saturated Canary Stamp. Well it sure wont be my last this image has so many possibilities for a change colored this image with Distress Ink- yep I missed them so much. Well I hope inspired someone this week. Be Blessed till next time. 

Kim's Card Recipe
Size 5.50 x 5.50
Go Krete Die XXL Square Frame Frilly 7
DP- MME Cherish
Distress Inks  &
Skin-Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Lips-Dusty Concord
Hair- Antique Linen, Walnut ,Dress- Dusty Concord
Backround- Blue  Pencil
Cameo cut file frame by Monica
Butterfly- Martha Stewart Mold
Sentiment- My stash (Think Michaels)
Woc Flowers
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers Rose Hips White and Creme
Frantage- Shabby White round the image and on the metal sentiment
Glamour Dust Glitter-through out the image
Swarovski Crystals- for the earrings and in the center of the rose on the butterfly on the metal sentiment
Joy craft-Branch Die

Thanks so much for your sweet words

If you would like to have this card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, great design. Love that butterfly. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG This card is so much up my street! I can't believe it is your first Sat canary image! Love all of the card and i am definitely putting that butterfly mold on my wish list! Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia W DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shaped card and I love all the elements you've added to the image. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very lovely card. I like Emma and the colours you used.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Kim this is stunning. I love your coloring so much...The design is lovely...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I adore the way you have coloured it and all your wonderful embellishments.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful creation Kim! love it! Thank you for joining our Anything goes Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls.
    Jasmina DT PND

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the shape of your card! Thanks for playing with the Papernest dolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this delightful card'
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...