HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, September 26, 2011

I Love My Teddy Bear

 
Isn't she cute? The card size is 5.50. I used the image Tilda Bunny Slippers from Magnolia Stamps. Image is colored with Sketch Copic Markers. Nestabilites Lacey Circles, Cream Pearls, Dark Purple, Patterned paper and Lavender are from my stash.
   
The Pearl swirl on the left  is from Michael's as well as the Ivory and Purple ribbon, border punch is a Martha Stewart Doily Lace,  Teddy Bear in her hand it is a button! Yep! I snipped the back of the button and applied a glue dot. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a nice day! Very good article, well written and very thought out. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future.teddy bears for babies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...