HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, September 26, 2011

My Suitcase Is Ready

 
The card size is 6 x 6. The image I used is Tilda on the Loose by Magnolia Stamps. Colored with Sketch Copic Markers. When I look at her? It reminds me of me. When I was young. I went to Paris and London for two weeks for my 16th birthday. Great memories. Thanks Mom and Dad.
 
Nestabilites Die Deckled Rectangle Large, Tim Holtz metal corners, Paper- Blue Anwing by K & Company. I have to tell you? I love this paper. I have 3 books of it! LOL. Dark Blue card stock by Stampin Up, Elegant Flourish by Tim Holtz, smaller flourishes Fiskars Flourish punch, Word Window punch is Stampin Up.Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Totally gorjuss!!! love the corners of the image. Perfect coloring!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...