HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hot Cocoa Warms My Heart

This card size is 5.75 x 5.75 with 3 panels. The image I used is SugarPlum Cocoa Emma by CC Designs Stamps. I stamped the image with Memento Black Ink. The image is colored with Sketch Copic Markers. This is another image that reminds me of me. I love Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows yummy.
     
Paper-Gossamer Memory Box. Just now getting to use this paper. LOL. Card stock- Whisper White – Stampin Up,  Textured Card stock Bazzill- Cranberry, Brown, Forest Green, and Mauve. Copic Colors- Hair E59, E39, E15 decided to try a different color for hair.  I wanted her hair to be lighter instead of the dark brown love the combo. Skin- E13, E21, E11, Bench – E29, E25, E35, Clothes-RV95, RV93, RV91, G94, G85, G82, Boots- C7, C5,C3, C1, Glitter- Cinnamon Stickles for Cocoa in her mug, Black Diamonds- Stickles for the birds eye, Pink Stickles for the ribbons in her hair,  Glamour Dust- For the top of her boots and her flower on her sweater,  JudiKins- Diamond Glaze for the mug, Branch with Bird – Sizzix Die Birds & Branches, Liquid Applique-Snow on the leaves, and Swirls,  Embossing Folder-Snow Dots, die cut it with Marianne Design Creatable Dies Frame and Swirls it is behind the bench, Swirls at the bottom- Marianne Design Creatable Dies Frame and Swirls, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers. This is my very first time using Folk Art Acrylic Metallic Pearl White Paint on my flowers it was weird at first. I do love the look I have been seeing.  I felt so bad applying Acrylic Paint over the pretty Wild Orchid Flowers. I got over it I think. Smiles. I need to practice some more on it. Thanks for stopping by. 


3 comments:

  1. Kim! Wowza! This is so gorgeous! LOVE the papers and what a sweet stamp. I have her and forget to use her, tooooo cute! The white on the leaves looks so good, great touch!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kim, gorgeous papers and cute stamp and so beautiful coloured. Love the die you used on top of your card and the small flowers, they fit perfect!

    Hugs Corine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the panels in the background, and the tressand leaves are gorgeous.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...