HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Do You Want To Build A Snowman With Me?

Hi, Everyone. I am just now posting this card. It took me a long time. It just was not flowing! I think it is ok now. I hope so.LOL. This card size is 6.75 x 6.75. The image I used is Boy Building A Snowman by Motivet. I masked the image with Winter Woods by Rubber Stampede. I stamped the image with Memento Black Ink.
  
Colored the image with Sketch Copic Markers. Colors used are as follows.  Skin and Snowman Arms - E13, E21, E11, Hair - E59, E39, E15, Sweater and Pants -B95, B93, B91, Hat, Mittens, and Scarf - R59, R29, R24, Boots- C7, C5, C3, C1, Snowman Hat- C9, C7, C5, C3, Snowman - C3, C1, BG10, C00, Prisma Pencils with Odorless Mineral Spirits - Tuscan Red - Hat, Mittens, Scarf,  Cool Grey 90% -Snowman Hat, Boots, Slate Grey - Sweater, Pants.
 
Paper-Sorry I don't know the name. I have had it for a few years. Card stock- Whisper White, Real Red, Bashful Blue - Stampin Up, Brown - Bazzill Textured.  I finally had the opportunity to use my Grand Calibur. Only took me a year.  Love it. I always tend to use my Cuttlebug, but since this card size is  6.75 x 6.75. The Grand Calibur had to be used to cut out the Petite Scalloped Ovals - Small Nestabilites for the window. I will be using it more - Smiles. Martha Stewart - Double Loops Punch on both side edges of the card, Snow Flakes in upper right and left corner - Decorative Strip Northern Frost - Stampin Up, Fleur De Lis Pendents - upper right and left corner under the snowflake - Spellbinders, Marianne Design Creatables Dies- Swirls and Frames under the snowflake, Doohickey - Lovely Fence Die by Magnolia, Bird on the fence - Birds and Branches Die Stampin Up, Small snowflakes on fence - dollar punch from Michaels, Decor Art Glamour Dust Glitter- Snowflakes,Trees, Snowman and Snow on the ground, Stickels - Xmas Red, Silver, Black Diamond,  Brads from my stash, Clouds - Template and colored with Pebbles Pearlescent Chalking Set Jewel Tones Blue, Pompon on the hat- Sparkly Fluff Sugar. OMW I love this stuff it is awesome. The detail from this product is amazing it feels like fur and has a some silver bling. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Love the scene you created

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw you realy created a beautiful scene on your card! Realy Gorgeous!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim, beautiful image and love the snowflakes!!!!

    Hugs Corine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow a beautiful scene. Sorry it's taking me a while to leave a comment, I have visited just didn't have time to let you know. Glad your all set up, looks absolutely fabulous. Welcome aboard. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...