HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Candle

 

This card size is 5.50 x 5.50. The image I used is Christmas Candle by Lili of the Valley. I stamped the image with Archival Jet Black Waterproof Ink. The image is colored with Distress Ink Refills. Jacket and Scarf -Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Stormy Sky, Skin and Hair - Tea Dye and Vintage Photo, Shoes-Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain,  Holly Leaves – Peeled Paint, Shadow around image – Weathered Wood.

Paper- Let it Snow by Kelly Pancci. Card stock Stampin Up – Whisper White, and  Bravo Burgundy,  Kraft card stock – Recollections. Embossed it with Allegro Musical Notes Cuttlebug Die bushed it with Memento Black Ink, The two dies behind the Kraft card stock – Marianne Design Creatable Die Frame and Swirls,  Lamp and Sign - Marianne Design Creatable Die. The paper I used for the lamp is from my mom. This paper sample is amazing. It has a nice texture and feels like leather. My mom works for a paper company and gives me all the paper samples. Thanks Mom. I am finally using some of your delicous paper. Smiles. Glitter inside the lamp and on the flowers- Twinklets Diamond Dust first time I am using it. Very cool effect looks like chunks of  ice.  Flowers- Wild Orchid Crafts,  Filigree Silver Corner- Wild Orchid Crafts, Gem stone on top of the Filigree Corner from my stash, Silver Snow Flake Charm – Michael’s, SnowFlake Border on left edge corner – Tim Holtz on the Edge Snow Flurries and embossed it with Winter Borders Cuttlebug Die, DecorArt Glamour Dust Glitter- on the bottom of the image and also on  the Tim Holtz Edge Snow Flurries Die, Burgundy Ribbon - from my Stash,  Cherry Lynn Border – Carnival under the image. Diamond Stickles- On the candle wick,  Xmas Red Stickles - on the Holly Cherry’s, Clouds – Pebbles Pearlescent Chalking Set Jewel Tones Blue, Hat fur and Pompons- Sparkly Fluff Sugar. Love this product. OMW.Thanks for stopping by.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kim, is this pretty or what? Love it, everything fits perfect, well done! Beautiful coloring!

    Hugs Corine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, love the lamp post on the side like that.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me oh my!!! This is absolutely breathtaking Kim!!!! I'm so happy you contacted me, so I could get to visit you :) I'll be following your work - you're a true talent, sweetie!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...