HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Butterly Flutter Flutter

Happy Wednesday!

For today I used another cute digital image from Whimsy Stamps  Butterfly Paisley this was another fun image to play with. It is so Free Flowing. Also I am a butterfly Lover!
 Anyway this image was colored with Sketch Copic Markers Colors B02,B01,B00, V04,V01 to get the midtone I kissed V04 and V01 together, E57,E55,E53.  As you know I always like to try new things. I saw this corner bookmark on Angelwood and Splitcoast Stampers thanks so much ladies.. Can I tell you? It is so easy and quick it  took me 15 minutes tops. It is so awesome. I will be making more of these. Smiles.
 Cardstock – Stampin Up - Whisper White, and Purple. The dies used- Lacy Labels, Circle Scallop. Dp – sorry I don’t know the name. Ribbon from my stash. Tip- I used Red Line Tape for the project nice and strong.  Lavender Stickles, Distress Stickles- Antique Bronze, Sentiment Stamp- Inkadinko, Ink Classic Stampin Up- Orchid Opulence. Flower Brads is from Pat thanks so much. Martha Stewart-Doily Lace Punch.
Thanks so much for stopping by and  your sweet words.

I will be entering the following cards into an challenge:
http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. sweetie I love your bookmark and the colors you used!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft

    Challenges and good luck!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely book mark thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge this time.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...