HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Life Is Sweet


Happy Spring everyone!! Today at 
7 Kids College Fund there is a challenge! Spring is theTheme. Now who does not love Spring? flowers, warm weather! Yep that is what I am talking about. Now for the card. I kept thinking in my mind Lollipops, Carnivals, Cotton Candy. Well here it is!
The image I used is 60 Tilda Magnolia Rubber Stamp and Sugar Plums Stool CC Designs. The image is colored on Copic Xpress and Copic Sketch markers were used. These are colors. Hair-E57,E35,E33, Skin -E00,E000,E0000,E21, Clothes-V95,V93,V91, Stool- E29,E35,E55l,Prisma Pencils - Warm Grey 90%, Cool Grey 70%, Muted Turquoise. The card size is 5.50. Cardstock- Stampin Up Whisper White,  Aqua-Poptones, Lavender from my stash.  Yes there is Lavendar in the Dp it is hidden,  but it is there. I am a match color Freck! For Real. 

 DP-DCWV-Sweet Stack. I just love the paper in this stack. I have tell for some reason or another this paper was a little confusing. It just was not working with me. It took awhile. All good! LOL.  Dies-Nestablities Circles – I wanted the Lollipops to show from the Dp. I saw this inspiration from Suzanne Dean. Wild Orchid Craft- Flowers,  Stickles Glitter- Stickles Diamonds, Stickles Fruit Punch, Stickles Yellow.  Martha Stewart  Border punch- Loops. Ribbon from my stash. As for the lollipops. Yes they are real. I wanted the lollipops feel for the card. Now as you know there is clear wrap on them (It was way to big). I was thinking how could I make the clear wrap smaller. So I used my circle punch, punched clear acetate paper and ran it through my Xryon machine and applied it to the Lollipops. Sentiment- Inkadinkado.  Thanks so much for stopping by and the sweet words.

If you  would like to have this card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty Store.  Thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet words.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Hi Kim!! I just love this card! Such bright and cheerful colors! I think that paper is perfect!! And Tilda is so cute sitting there with her lollipop! And the added treats are perfect! Love it, girl! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is DARLING!!! I LOVE the lollipops on the card!!!!
    I saw it on MIM!!
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, this card is adorable! Love the image and the colors you used. And the lollipops just add so much fun to the card! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek Kim! This is sweet and beautiful with all the lollipops. Yummy!
    Coming from MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable,Kim and such a great idea with the lolliepops.Gorgeous image and colouring...

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I really love that you used actual lollipos as embellishment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh just love this,beautiful card and love those lollies,bless you Hun for playing at Creative Craft Challenge this week Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhh my goodness, I LOOOOVE that you used candy on this card. SOOO cute! Wonderfully fun and beautiful card here. :)

    Thank you for joining in with out linky party at Make It Monday. Good luck to you and have a fantastic weekend!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...