HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Just Chilling- Mo Digital Stamp

Happy Wednesday Smiles. Well today is my day to post a project for  mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.comThe image I chose is Davy and Duke.  I just LOVE CAS White on White cards this maybe my new thing. LOL. Well I am still experimenting with  African American Skin Tones and Hair. I just love this Monotone Skin I only used Walnut Stain for the skin it is such a nice soft look . Well I inspired someone. Be Blessed.

Kim's  Card Recipe
Card Size  5.50 x 4.25
Designer Paper- (None) White Water Color paper
Lawn Fawn Large Rectangle Die
Distress Ink Refills & Distress Markers
Skin -Walnut Stain
Hair- Black SootWalnut Stain,Vintage Photo (Distress Markers)
Shirt and Socks - Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick
Pants - Faded Jeans, Black Soot
Dog and Ball-Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Antique Linen, Walnut stain
Lab Top -Black Soot, Aged Mahogany, Fried Brick 
Sentiment - Tlc - Thanks so much Paulette


 Thanks so much for your sweet words
If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store
And be sure to check out the fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!













































1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Coloring as usual Kim. Fantastic card...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...