HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, May 4, 2015

Just Saying Hi- Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone! 
Happy Wonderful Monday!  Well for this week at Stamp and Create. I chose another Wee Stamp. Fluffy Hanging in There he is so cute. Love him. I kept the card simple but tons of layers. Well I hope I inspired you. Be Blessed.

Kim's  Card Recipe
Size 6 x6
Designer Paper- K AND K Water Color Bouquet
Distress Refills
Squirrel -Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Flowers-Dusty Concord, Miled Lavendar
Basket-Brushed Courdery, Walnut Stain
Ground- Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters
Wink of Stella

Thanks so much for your sweet words
If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Miss Kim...Love the coloring and that design. You match up your designer papers with the coloring so well. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...