HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

HI-YAH Mo Digital Stamp

Happy Wednesday Smiles. Well today is my day to post a project for  mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.comThe image I chose is Karate Girl I just could not help to do the girl version. Another cutie. Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.

Kim's  Card Recipe
Card Size  5.50 x 5.50
Digital Paper- TaekwonDo
Distress Reinkers
Skin -Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo
Hair-Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Outfit-  Weathered Wood, Black Soot, Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick
Shadows- Weathered Wood
Sentiment - Computer Generated.
Font- Karate Dafont
Karate items - My stash
Ribbon - My stash

 Thanks so much for your sweet words
If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store
And be sure to check out the fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable Kim. I love those num-chucks and the karate wood. So cute. Makes Me smile...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...