HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Slam Dunk- Mo Digital Stamps

Happy Wednesday Smiles. Well today is my day to post a project for  mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.comThe image I chose is Slam Dunk . I am trying to get more experience doing Boy cards. When I saw this Digital Paper it just went perfect with the image he is on the Basketball Court. Hope I inspired you. Be Blessed.
Kim's  Card Recipe
Card Size  5.50 x 5,50
Digital Paper- Basketball Crush
Distress Reinkers
Skin -Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo
Hair-Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Outfit-  Antique Linen, Ripe Persimmon, Black Soot
Basket Ball- China Black, Black Soot, Ripe Persimmon
Shadows- Weathered Wood
Sentiment - Computer Generated
 Thanks so much for your sweet words


If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store
And be sure to check out the fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great card for any basketball fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect paper for this card and image Kim. Beautiful coloring as well. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...