HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Monday, June 1, 2015

Love Trip - Stamp and Create

Hi, Everyone! 
Happy Wonderful Monday!  Well for this week at Stamp and Create. I chose another Wee Stamp. Love Trip They are so cute the Love Birds awe. Perfect image for any occasion. I hope I inspired you be Blessed.

Kim's  Card Recipe
Size 5.50 x 5.50
Digital Paper-Roses Bearly Mine
Distress Refills
Hot Air Balloon -Scattered Straw, Tumbled Glass
Flowers-Dusty Concord, Milled Lavender
Love Animals- Pumic Stone
Shadows- Weathered Wood
Sentiment - Lawn Fawn Scripty Love
Heart Doily - My stash
 


Thanks so much for your sweet words
If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable image - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kimmie, I love this. The yellow in the image just makes the card pop....Beautiful coloring my friend and a fantastic card. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...