HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Friday, November 13, 2015

O Holy Night

Happy Friday Smiles. Well today is my day to post a  project for mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com For today I chose another  Season Greetings image Nativity Play . I just love this image so much. Also I colored this image with Distress Stamp Pads. Kept my card a CAS  Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.



Kim's Card Recipe
Card size 5.50 x 5.50
Designer Paper - DCWV
 LifeStyle Nesting Frames 8
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stamp Pads
Skin-Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair-Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Outfits- Frayed Burlap, Stormy Sky, Black Soot
Manger-Frayed Burlap, Stormy Sky, Black Soot
Staf- Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain
Halo's / Hay-Scattered Straw
Ground/Backround-Weathered Wood
Blanket- Old Paper
Blanket- Stormy Sky, Black Soot
Lemon Ice Stickles for the Halos
Additional Die Cuts-Cameo
Gold Bells/Twine-My stash

Thanks so much for your sweet words
 If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store
And be sure to check out the fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this image Kim which is coloured beautifully. A gorgeous design.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...