HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Friday, November 27, 2015

Wiinter Fun

Happy Good Friday Smiles.  Hope everyone had a blessed and healthy Thanksgiving. Well today is my day to post a  project for mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com For today I chose another sweet Frosty image  Anyu and Nanookb.  Look at them they are so cute. Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.
 
Kim's Card Recipe
Card size 5.50 x 5.50
Designer Paper - Lacey Sky
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stamp Pads
Skin-Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Outfit -Aged Mahogany, Stormy Sky
Dog-Hickory Smoke, China Black, Tattered Rose
Sledge- Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain
Boots-Aged Mahogany, Black Soot
Pants-Stormy Sky, Black Soot
Joy Crafts Winter Die
La -La Land Crafts Birds Dies
Memory Box Frosty Border Die
Additional Die Cuts-Cameo
Snow Tex Glitter
Sparkly Fluff Sugar

Thanks so much for your sweet words

 If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store
And be sure to check out the fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...