HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Friday, December 11, 2015

Three Wise Ones

Happy  Friday Smiles.  Well today is my day to post a  project for mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com For today I chose another season greetings called Nativity  this set has a few images combined what a great deal. I kept the card very Kim CAS. Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.
Kim's Card Recipe
Card size 6.00 x 6.00
Go Kreate Dies XXL Square Frames Frilly # 9
Digital Paper - Lacey Sky
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Stamp Pads
Skin-Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Outfits - Jasper Red Twinkling H20  (My Aged Mahogany was not behaving), Milled Lavender, Seedless Preserve, Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass, Weathered Wood
Crowns-Scattered Straw
Chains- Frayed Burlap, Scattered Straw
Shoes-Frayed Burlap
Memory Box Die Star of Wonder
Heidi Swapp Mini Minc Machine
Iridescent Deco Foil
Stickles - Ruby Slippers, Silver, Magenta
Crystals.

 If you would like to have this  card for your very own, I've just listed it for sale my Esty
 Store
And be sure to check out the fun challenge happening over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...