HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Friday, May 20, 2016

Journey

Happy  Friday Smiles.  Well today is my day to post a  project for mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.comThe images I chose is Byebye-boy-aa &Byebye-girl-aa . I decided to use both images on this card. I kept the card very simple. I colored this images using African American Skin tones. Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.


Kim's Card Recipe
Card size 5.50 x 5.50
Digital  Paper -Moving Lines added the trees and birds
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads & Distress Markers
Skin -Walnut Stain, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick (African American Skin Tones)
Hair-Black Soot,Walnut Stain,Vintage Photo, Tea Dye (Distress Markers)
Outfits- Faded Jeans,Fired Brick,Seedless Preserves, Faded Jeans
Bikes-Fired Brick,(China Black H2O),Seedless Preserves (China Black H20)
Knapsacks-Sage Green, Mowed Lawn, Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap,Worn Lipstick
Bird house charm- My stash
Cameo Cut File Birds
Thanks so much for your sweet words
 


 Thanks so much for your sweet words
Be sure to check out the fun at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!
Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
  Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Two little friends go on a journey... Lovely!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...