HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Friday, June 3, 2016

Four

Happy  Friday Smiles.  Well today is my day to post a  project for mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.comThe image I chose is Four this is another new cutie image just released. I just love it. Of course hubby helped me with card embellishments since he is GOLF Nut!! LOL. I have to tell you LOL. What and education on Golf I wanted to added a 
Golf Ball and "T" on the bottom where the flag is. Hubby told me it does not belong there of course I was trying to tell him it does well as you can see Hubby Won!! LOL.  Also I made his cheeks a little darker then normal. Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.

Kim's Card Recipe
Step Card - Jo Ham
Digital  Paper -Hole in One by Happy Hearts Studios.  Love her digital papers.
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads & Distress Markers
Skin -Walnut Stain, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick (African American Skin Tones)
Outfit- Mowed Lawn, Stormy Sky
Golf Hat-Stormy Sky
Golf-Hickory Smoke
Sneakers-Mowed Lawn, Stormy Sky
Cameo Cut Files Trees & Golf Accessories

Thanks so much for your sweet words
Be sure to check out the fun at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!
Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
  Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...